Quintain Living Terms and Conditions
Here’s the legal bit which is always good for you to know. Take a look and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch
Limited time only. Applies to all apartment types from studio - 4 bed apartment. ‘Get up to 25% off’ offer applies to longer lease lengths, the level of discount applied is based on the customer’s desired lease term (options and representative examples shown below). Open to new customers only. Quintain Living reserves the right to change the redemption period (“Move in by” date), level of rental discount, other terms or remove any or part of the offer without prior notice. Quintain Living reserves the right to refuse the offer to any customer.
Option 1: Lease term of 36 months gets ‘up to 25% off’ your rent.
The lease break fees are equivalent to the lower amount of either two months market rent plus the amount of the rent concession that you have received for that year; or three months market rent.
Level of discount applied to your rent over 36 month lease term:
• Year 1 discount: 25% off your rent
• Year 2 discount: 12.5% off your rent
• Year 3 discount: 5% increase
(to the Year 1 ‘Market Rent’ price before ‘25% off’ rent discount applied)
Option 2: Lease term of 12-24 months gets between 6-12% off your rent
Lease break fees equivalent to 2 months market rent plus return of any concession received unless the value is higher than 3 months market rent. The maximum concession owed is 3 months market rent.
Level of discount applied to your rent over 12-24 month lease term:
• 6% based on 12 mths
• 6.5% based on 13 mths
• 7% based on 14 mths
• 7.5% based on 15 mths
• 8% based on 16 mths
• 8.5% based on 17 mths
• 9% based on 18 mths
• 9.5% based on 19 mths
• 10% based on 20 mths
• 10.5% based on 21 mths
• 11% based on 22 mths
• 11.5% based on 23 mths
• 12% based on 24 mths
Rent discount applies immediately from the 1st month of your lease term. Your monthly rent is fixed for the lease term.
Representative ‘save up to £875/mth*’ example as part of ‘25% off’ exclusive offer:
* Based on the average Quintain Living 3 bed apartment rental price of £3,500 per month. Saving based on 25% off saving for the first 12mths of your 36 months lease term. Different levels of rent discount apply for other apartment types (e.g. studio, 1 bed, 2 bed or 4 beds apartment). Our Leasing team can provide a specific example of your monthly rental saving based on your requirements.Back To Top
- This offer is applicable when viewing studio - 4 bedroom apartments at Quintain Living Limited in Wembley Park.
- This offer is available for up to 2 viewings up until 31 July 2021.
- This offer is only valid to prospective residents viewing Quintain Living apartments from their current fixed home address within the M25.
- Both the origin address and return address must be the same to be eligible for this offer and no additional stops are permitted.
- This offer will not be available to prospective residents who arrange a viewing and then cancel without giving reasonable notice.
- In accordance with the ‘T&Cs for Viewings’ the prospective resident will otherwise be bound by Uber’s terms and conditions and any additional charges incurred.
A £300 reservation fee is required to reserve any Quintain Living apartment. Your apartment is then held and reserved for you exclusively pending completion of your application e.g. references and credit checks. On successful completion of referencing and your full application, this £300 is deducted from your first rent payment. If you fail your application including but not limited to failing references, fail to respond to our communications in a timely manner or do not act in ‘good faith’ we reserve the right to withhold your reservation fee and release your reserved apartment back onto the market. We will return your reservation fee if you cancel your reservation within 24 hours.Back To Top
‘Utilities’ includes electricity, heat, cold water, hot water and also sewerage and other environmental services. Utilities are not 'inclusive' in your monthly rent and are therefore payable in addition to your monthly rent. For clarification, monthly rent prices shown on this website are exclusive of utilities. All utilities are set up and ready to go from the day you move in. Quintain Living reserves the right to exclusively select and/or change utility providers for all Quintain Living properties at any time, without prior notification. Utilities must be paid, by direct debit along with your monthly rent on the first day of every calendar month payable in advance for the Term of the Tenancy as specified in your Tenancy Agreement. The amount payable in respect of the ‘Utilities Cost’ each month will be reconciled quarterly to make sure you only pay for what you use and this monthly sum may be adjusted in accordance with relevant clauses in your Tenancy Agreement. Your ‘Utilities Cost’ is based on exactly how much electricity and water you use, the calculations of those charges are specified in the Tenancy Agreement which is available on request at any time. Utilities are charged to an apartment, tenants listed on the Tenancy Agreement are jointly, severally liable for the monthly rent, damages and utility costs. Your utility usage is available via the designated resident utilities portal. Your Tenancy Agreement outlines your contractual obligations, including but not limited to utility payment terms and submission of meter-readings. If there is any conflict or inconsistencies between our website's General Terms and Conditions and your Tenancy Agreement, your Tenancy Agreement will prevail over the website's General Terms and Conditions.Back To Top
General terms and conditions
2. Modification. To the extent permissible by applicable law, we may amend the Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Sites, and you should review the Agreement prior to using the Sites and/or Services. By your continued use of the Sites and/or Services, you hereby agree to comply with, and be bound by, all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement and in effect at that time.
3. Registration. In order to obtain access to the subscription-based Services, you must first submit the applicable registration data, which may include some or all of the following: (a) your full name; (b) e-mail address; (c) billing address; (d) daytime, evening and/or cellular telephone numbers; (e) date of birth; (f) move in date (g) user name and password (h) credit card information; and/or (j) any other information requested on the applicable form (collectively, “Registration Data”).
4. Services. An Account will enable you to utilize the Sites’ many Services and other features including, but not limited to, the submission of applications for the tenancy of rental properties (the “Content”). To the extent permissible by applicable law, you understand and agree that QL Ltd is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use the Services or any matter relating to the Content.
5. Disclaimers. The Services and/or the Sites may contain Content provided directly by other third parties, and not QL Ltd. Such Content and/or other information should not necessarily be relied upon. Those third parties are solely responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or usefulness of such materials. QL Ltd does not represent or warrant that the Content made available by and through the Services and/or the Sites is/are accurate, complete or appropriate. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you understand and agree that QL Ltd will not be responsible for, and QL Ltd undertakes no responsibility to monitor, or otherwise police, such Content. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you agree that QL Ltd shall have no obligation and incur no liability to you in connection with any such Content made available by and through the Services and/or the Sites by third parties.
6. Payment. You may be required to make payments via a third party for the use of some of the Services, such as the payment of a Reservation Fee. You can make payments by providing your credit or debit card or other banking information to Sage Pay Europe Limited or Asperato Ltd. By using Sage Pay Europe Limited or Asperato Ltd to make any payment, you are agreeing to comply with their terms and conditions.
QL Ltd or Sage Pay Europe Limited may change its billing provisions whenever necessary, in its sole discretion. Continued use of the Services shall constitute consent to any and all such changes; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the billing provisions shall not apply to any charges incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification.
7. Cancellation of Account / Dormant Accounts. You may cancel your Account at any time if you are not completely satisfied, by using the cancellation methods provided on the Sites. Upon any termination and/or cancellation of your subscription, your licence grant and right to use the Content, as set forth in Section 8 below, shall immediately terminate.
8. Licence Grant. As a User of the Sites, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited licence to access and use the Content in accordance with the Agreement. QL Ltd may terminate this licence at any time for any reason. Unless otherwise expressly authorised by QL Ltd, you may only use the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Content may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Content and/or any portion thereof. You may not create any “derivative works” by altering any aspect of the Content. You may not use the Content in conjunction with any other third-party content. You may not exploit any aspect of the Content for any commercial purposes not expressly permitted by QL Ltd.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties.
10.1 Without prejudice to its obligations under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, QL Ltd makes no warranty that the Sites, Services and/or Content: (a) will meet your requirements; (b) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or that defects will be corrected; (c) will be free of viruses or other harmful components; (d) will have security methods employed that will be sufficient against interference with your enjoyment of same, or against infringement; and/or (e) will be accurate or reliable. The Sites, Services and/or Content may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations.
10.2 QL Ltd will not be liable for the availability of the underlying internet connection associated with the Sites and/or Services.
10.3 No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from QL Ltd or content providers shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Agreement.
10.4 Except where permitted under clause 11, QL Ltd will not be liable for any injury or damage to a user’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material on the Sites.
11. Limitation of Liability.
11.1 QL Ltd shall not be liable to you or any third party for:
(a) any indirect, or consequential losses;
(b) any loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses for: (i) the use or the inability to use the Sites, Services and/or Content, including any interruptions or delays; or (ii) the unauthorised access to, or alteration of, your Registration Data.
11.2 The limitation in clause 11.1 applies to all causes of action, in the aggregate including, but not limited to, breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, misrepresentations and any and all other torts.
11.4 Except in respect of liability which cannot be limited or excluded (as set out above), the total aggregate liability of QL Ltd to you is limited to the amount of £100.
12. Legal Warning. If you bypass or disable any portion of the Services, Sites or associated software including, without limitation, the operation of QL Ltd systems, or you attempt to circumvent or tamper with QL Ltd billing methods in any way, you are in violation of the Agreement and QL Ltd may suspend or terminate your Account without notice. Termination of your Account will not relieve you of any other liabilities that may result from your actions.
13. Third-Party Websites. The Sites and/or Services may provide links to other Internet websites and/or resources, such as to a third party credit reference agency, a payment service provider or a tenant vetting service. Because QL Ltd has no control over such third party websites and/or resources, you hereby acknowledge and agree that QL Ltd is not responsible for the availability or contents of such third party websites and/or associated resources. Furthermore, QL Ltd does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any terms and conditions, privacy policies, content, advertising, services, products and/or other materials available at or from such third party websites or resources, or for any damages and/or losses arising therefrom. By accessing and using that third party Internet websites and/or resources, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the relevant third party.
15. Governing Law. The Agreement shall be shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Contact Us. If you have any questions about the Agreement or the practices of QL Ltd please feel free to contact us at email@example.com