Quintain Living Social Spaces Terms and Conditions
Here you can read the full terms and conditions for the usage of our social spaces, which is always good for you to know. Take a look and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Residents team.
If the social space booking is cancelled 72 hours or less prior to the booking start, there will be a 15% cancellation fee.Back To Top
- Please dispose of all rubbish using the bins provided and recycle where possible.
- If rubbish or waste is left behind, or the social space is left in a dirty or messy condition, the cleaning costs, making good any damage and removing rubbish will be charged to the booker.
- Further costs incurred are due on demand under this agreement.
- Smoking and vaping is prohibited anywhere in the building, including rooftops, smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas across the estate and outside of buildings.
- If applicable, BBQ will have to be cleaned after usage, and booker is responsible for the removal of all rubbish/ items at the end of the event and return the social space in the same condition in which it was received.
- Full responsibility for the action of guests lies with the event holder.
- Quintain Living will not be held liable for any injury caused to the booker or any guests, or for damage to, or loss of any belongings.
- In the event of a fire alarm evacuation please use the stairwell. Booker is responsible for communicating this to all guests.
- The use of glass should be kept to a minimum where possible and any breakages must be cleaned up immediately.
- Booker needs to ensure there is no climbing on the perimeter wall (if rooftop or podium hire).
- Any damages noticed by the booker are to be highlighted to Quintain Living ahead of the event, otherwise they may be charged accordingly for damage which may occur to any fixtures/ fittings during the event.
- The social space hire is solely for the agreed area only, guests will not be permitted to use any other social spaces within the building and are only permitted to use the building to access the social space.
- Guests are to be advised by the booker to be respectful of the building and other residents who reside there. Noise levels must not impact other residents, especially after 11pm.
- It is the booker's responsibility to ensure the only people in the social space are their guests, and this responsibility does not lie with Quintain Living.
- Naked flames are not permitted on the rooftop or within any social spaces (i.e. candles).
- Guests cannot be left unattended during or at the end of the event, and the booker must ensure guests leave the building when the event ends.
- Social space booker is solely responsible for the safety and wellbeing of the guests during the event.